I'm sharing this post here on fordoers blog as well. I recently changed the blog subscription service for the Delightability blog from feedburner to Jetpack. That is a bunch of blah blah for most of you. You don't really need the details but, what this does mean is that if you previously subscribed, you'll need to re-subscribe. I apologize for the inconvenience foisted upon me by the gods of technology.
Here are the last few blogs posts. If you especially enjoy an article, please share it with others, tweet it, or like it on facebook.
- The US Presidential Debate of the Future - It's easier than you think.
- Robots Don’t Kill Jobs But CEOs Do - Let's not lose our humanity.
- Acceptable Discomfort is Better than None - At home, at work, and everywhere.
- Food for Thought and For Neighbors and the Friends You Will Meet - Food: There is an App for that, and a Mouth.
- 5 Lessons: Picking Up Passengers on the Train of Progress - Because you won't reach the destination on your own.
- Grocery Clerks Help You Become a Better Storyteller - Ditch the elevator pitch.
- Making a sandwich reveals your biases - Your autopilot framed you.
- Why Your Brain Resists the New - Machiavelli was probably smarter than you.
- Inaction is not the Same as Voting NO - Taking your ball and going home.
- Glimmer of Hope in Your City - Do you know about participatory budgeting?
- An Open Letter to City Leaders in the World Community - City Leaders as Designers.